Thursday, February 13, 2014

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
 

 

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Dear LIB readers: I think I have been molested by a doctor..
2/13/2014 7:48:00 PM

From a female LIB reader
For two days now,I've been feeling angry and abused, so I'm sharing  my experience with your readers for their opinions.
Two days ago I went to a  hospital close to my house to check for breast lumps. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when the doctor started touching my breasts. I decided to close my eyes and put my mind on other things.
But then, when I felt he was taking longer time than I anticipated, I opened my eyes only to discover he had an erection! All the while he's been fondling my breasts! I felt so embarrassed. He didn't say a word as I dressed up and left his office.
I still feel angry and raped. That's sexual molestation, right? Shouldn't I have confronted him right there and then?

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at feedmyinbox.com

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment