Monday, May 26, 2014

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

Top 25 most popular web-based apps for small business on the GetApp marketplace
From our sponsors
 

 

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Virgin killer Elliot Rodger's six victims' names and faces revealed
5/26/2014 11:51:00 AM

On Friday May 23rd, Elliot Rodger the son of Hollywood movie director, Peter Rodger went on a crazed shooting spree for being rejected by girls and being a virgin at age 22. (read the story here).

All six of his victims have been named. They are (top row, from left to right) Katie Cooper, Chris Michael-Martinez, Veronica Weiss, (bottom row, from left to right) Weihan Wang, George Chen, and Cheng Yuan Hong, who shared same apartment with the killer. All were students at UCSB.

A friend of Rodger's two roommates, Wang and Yuan Hong, revealed that they had been planning to move out of the apartment at the end of the semester because they found felt uncomfortable living with Elliot and fund him 'so strange.'

All three were found with multiple stab wounds in Elliot's apartment in Isla Vista. After killing them, he took 3 handguns and went on a shooting spree, killing three more students before killing himself

 
Meanwhile his parents yesterday said they had read his chilling manifesto he sent out hours before he embarked on the shooting spree and had been frantically trying to stop him when they heard of the massacre on the radio.

Elliot had emailed a 140-page document to a few people including his parents and his therapist. His mum (pictured above) said she received the email around 9.17pm and immediately went on to his YouTube page where she found the newly uploaded video titled 'Retribution' which described his plan of 'slaughtering' women at a sorority house at the University of California at Santa Barbara. 

According to CNN, Mrs Rodger then alerted her estranged husband, Peter, and after he watched the video she called 911. The former couple then set off from LA to Santa Barbara to try find their son but they were too late, as they heard about the shooting en route. 

Later that night, their worst fears were confirmed when they were told their son was behind the massacre that left six victims dead and 13 injured.

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at feedmyinbox.com

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment