Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

Lose weight the right way and keep it off.
From our sponsors
 

 

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

Dear LIB readers: Is marriage worth it?
9/18/2014 8:33:00 AM

From a female LIB reader
I just turned 25 year old two days ago. And as usual my mum will call me up and pray for me and tell me how old I am and that means that I need to get married.
Growing up, I have always thought I'll find the perfect Soul mate that would always love me. But as I have grown older, I've come to realize that it will never happen. There is no man that will not end up cheating on you or in some case, exhibit domestic violence. I have seen a lot of families go through either or both. I dont think I envy my friends getting married. I'm beginning to doubt if I should get married at all. Is it necessary? I know we are in Nigeria and this is frowned upon  but I need sincere answers. Is marriage worth it?
Oh I think it is. Very much so. I don't think you should stay married if you're miserable...but you must try it....at least once in your life time. What do y'all think?

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at feedmyinbox.com

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment