Saturday, November 30, 2013

Reader's Mail: Please Help. My Husband Just Got Duped!

woman duped


Hello Laila, I desperately need fellow readers' advice.

My story goes like this. I got married 2 my husband last year n since then, things have been very difficult 4 us to the extent to eat is a problem.

But I later got a job where they pay me a meager sum, but things became somehow ok.

To cut the long story short, I lost my job and my husband's sister-inlaw (no from my
family) decided to help my husband wit some money to travel out to payback next year.

The problem now is that the person my husband gave part of d money that will help him procure a visa doesn't pick his calls again instead he changed his line.
The person that introduced my husband to the said guy is now talking rubbish and this is our last hope.

Please, what do we do? Your advice is highly needed.Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment