Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yes, I've Dumped PDP & I'm Now In APC ––Governor Wamakko

There has been speculations in the media that Sokoto State Governor, Aliyu Wamakko, is not part of the merger between the New PDP and the APC, but the governor, who has been out of the country, is back and he has come out open to confirmed that he has indeed dumped the PDP and joined the APC.

Below is what Governor Wamakko told Journalists at the Government House in Sokoto:
“You asked if I am part of the decision of the New PDP and the G-7 governors to form a merger with the APC and I say to you, loud and clear, YES! I am fully part of the decision
“It is true that when the nPDP and the G-7 governors made the declaration, I was away in Senegal. But there was a meeting in that regard of which I was part. So, I am involved, I am part and parcel of it!”
A credible source in Abuja told OluFamous.Com that three more PDP governors have already indicated their interest to join APC but are waiting for the formal integration of the 5 governors and see how it goes.
#PoliticalPower

No comments:

Post a Comment